- Election of 2012-2013 officers. To vote you must be a paid member of the guild.
- QuiltCon. The QuiltCon schedule is out! There is a handy-dandy PDF available for download, which lists lectures, workshops, locations, and pricing. If you plan on buying any tickets, you will want to be a paid member of the guild, as paid members get discounts!
- Show & Tell. Bring a project you are working on or have finished to share with the guild.
- Block Swap. This is the last month of the Block Swap. Be sure to bring your charity blocks!
- Demonstration! Guild member Gina Pina will doing a pouch demo, in anticipation of the August Pouch Swap.
Reminder about paid membership!
Starting at the July 2012 meeting, attendance at guild meetings requires paid membership.
- Attendance at the first meeting is free.
- Attendance at the second meeting is $5.
- Attendance at any other meeting requires dues to be paid in full.
- Questions? Read more about membership, By-Laws, and Rules & Regulations here.
Last but not least... Remember to bring a chair!