It's time to say, 'Piece Out' to our Piece Out Logo! We will be holding a logo contest for guild members to create our new logo. The deadline for submissions is 11:59pm May 31, 2012.
Rules and Permissions
By submitting a logo, you are indicating that you understand and agree to the following:
1) The logo submissions should be at least 300 dpi and submitted electronically to email@example.com by 11:59pm on May 31, 2012.
2) The logo must be original artwork.
3) The chosen logo will become the intellectual property of the Austin Modern Quilt Guild.
4) The logo will be used online and in print.
5) The logo will be picked by the planning committee members.
6) The logo can be simply a logo or can include a tagline but does not need to include a tagline.
7) Color options are wide open. A new blog/website will be designed around the logo colors. (btw, if you are interested in designing the new website as well, let us know!)
OK, what do you get for a winning logo?!? The winner will be granted free show admission to QuiltCon. Yes, you heard it right! QuiltCon is being held in Austin in February of 2012 and you will get an admission ticket for free! Click here for more details about QuiltCon.
Good luck. Can't wait to see all the submission!
Update to the Rules and Permissions:
8) You may submit more than one logo for consideration.
9) The planning committee will take into account how the logo will print in color as well as black and white. Please take this into consideration when designing the logo.
10) Please do not make your submission(s) public, i.e. post on your blog, facebook page, etc. prior to the reveal of the winning logo.