Charity Quilts

7.24.2013

WIP Wednesday!





Hey there!  How's your week going so far?  Getting any sewing done?  Have you signed up for classes at International Quilt Festival in Houston?  I've got my eye on the trapunto class and a few others that teach EQ7.

I've been devoting my sewing time this week to (finally) making a Scrappy Trip Around the World quilt.  I got most of this fabric from a garage sale for $1.25 if you can believe it!  I hope to have the top finished by the August 8 meeting to donate to our charity quilt drive - more on this later.  Only 6 blocks left before I sew it together!  Have you tried this pattern yet?  It's so easy and addictive.  You can find Bonnie Hunter's fabulous tutorial for this quilt here.




Show us what you're working on!  Here's our first Linky Party so let's start with a bang!



3 comments:

  1. Charity quilt drive. I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrappy trip. I need to finish mine up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"ve signed up for hand quilting. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete