Charity Quilts

9.03.2013

WIP Wednesday - Time Again!

Did you have a relaxing Labor Day holiday?  I had a good one celebrating my birthday in Fredericksburg.  I stomped grapes and got to go fabric shopping!  Here's a little what I've been working on.  What have you been up to lately?

Of course I'm going to gently remind you the heat is on for the August BOM challenge!


This is a quilt top I made pattern testing for Janice at Better Off Thread.  Isn't it funky?  It's pretty large and I had trouble taking a picture of the whole thing due to my cramped work space...  But I'm bringing it to the meeting and if anyone wants to take this puppy home and quilt it, it will be a great charity/outreach quilt!  

1 comment:

  1. Functionalism <---the word suggested when I typed in "funk-a-licious".

    ReplyDelete