Emily brought the pieced August BOM top and it's awesome (if I do say so myself). Jessica is going to be quilting this lovely for us.
Instructions: November Maple Leaf BOM
Without further ado, the November BOM is the glorious Maple Leaf. Angela at All Patched Up has a wonderful tutorial for making the 12.5" unfinished block, so please refer to her site for directions. You'll need a 7.25" square of both background and focus fabrics for her method, plus additional smaller pieces.
Please use leaf colored fabrics for the leaf, and low volume prints or solids for the background.
Need a quick challenge rule refresher?
- Bring as many blocks as you like
- Each block = 1 entry to win a group of the blocks
- The rest of the blocks will be made into an outreach quilt
- Win prizes while giving back to the community!
- If you are unable to make it to the meeting, you can still play. Contact me for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org