Ok, so here's a quick reminder of how this game works.
- Bring as many blocks as you like
- Each block = 1 entry to win a group of the blocks
- The rest of the blocks will be made into an outreach quilt
- Win prizes while giving back to the community!
- If you are unable to make it to the meeting, you can still play. Contact me for more info at email@example.com
- In February we'll be giving away a new copy of Quilt Design Wizard for Windows
- The grand prize for most donated blocks is a full size set of Aurifil thread by V & Co!
Here's the run-down for who's in the lead:
1. Susan M with 41 blocks!
2. Kristin V with 13 blocks
3. Amanda H with 11 blocks
Instructions: January Good Neighbors BOM
This block was chosen by Jessica, a fabulous member of the Charity Committee. Please use a white or silver background with blues or turquoises that contrast. Won't this make a gorgeous winter quilt? I can't wait to see what you make!