Ok, so here's a quick reminder of how this game works.
- Bring as many blocks as you like
- Each block = 1 entry to win a group of the blocks
- The rest of the blocks will be made into an outreach quilt
- Win prizes while giving back to the community!
- If you are unable to make it to the meeting, you can still play. Contact me for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In March we'll be giving away a surprise prize :)
- The grand prize for most donated blocks is a full size set of Aurifil thread by V & Co!
This month's block was chosen by Christi, a very active member of the Charity Committee! Please use any combination of (solid or print) green, orange, and yellow with a neutral solid or print background. Trust me, the block looks trickier than it really is!
Don't forget - the March meeting day and location has moved to Sew Much More on Wednesday, March 26. Hope to see you there! Also, the next Sew In Day is Sunday, March 9 at Stitch Lab. Don't forget to sign up to reserve your spot!