For May 2014's Block of the Month, please follow the tutorial on my blog here. Use happy greens and oranges for the braids. The right side of the square should start with orange and the left side, green. Like the photo below:
Ok, so here's a quick reminder of how this game works.
- Bring as many blocks as you like
- Each block = 1 entry to win a group of the blocks
- The rest of the blocks will be made into an outreach quilt
- Win prizes while giving back to the community!
- If you are unable to make it to the meeting, you can still play. Contact Emily for more info at email@example.com
- In June there will be a raffle prize for all the blocks donated that month.
- The grand prize for most donated blocks is a full size set of Aurifil thread by V & Co.