Before signing up for membership, be sure to read our By-Laws and Rules & Regulations.
Membership for the the 2013-2014 fiscal year costs $40.
This covers membership from June 2013 to May 2014.
What do I get as a AMQG member?
- Attendance to monthly meetings
- Ability to vote in Guild activities
- Participation in Guild swaps, exchanges, bees, field trips, and special guest speakers
- Priority registration for retreats, workshops, and sew-ins
- Discounts at local quilt shops!
- Membership card
Want to join us as a guest? We welcome guests! Your first meeting is free. Your second meeting costs $5, but this price cannot be applied to a membership. At the third meeting, we ask that you join the Guild.
Follow the registration process to start your membership application.
You must follow both links below to complete the registration process. Payment is due at the time of the registration.
1) Fill out Registration Form.
2) Pay with Paypal: $40 the 2013-2014 fiscal year.
- Dues will not be refunded or prorated.
- Payments must be made via PayPal. As a modern quilt guild, we want to utilize online payments. No payments in cash or check will be accepted.