Before signing up for membership, be sure to read our By-Laws and Policies and Procedures, which has a description of our committees.
You must follow both links below to complete the registration process. Payment is due at the time of the registration.
1) Fill out Registration Form.
2) Pay Dues using button below
2014 Annual (Jan-Dec) Membership is $40; members joining July - December may join for $20. Members wishing to renew for 2015 will have the option in December.
What do I get as a AMQG member?
- Attendance to Austin MQG monthly meetings
- Membership in the Modern Quilt Guild, with all benefits
- Ability to vote in Guild activities
- Participation in Guild swaps, exchanges, bees, field trips, and special guest speakers
- Priority registration for retreats, workshops, and sew-ins
- Discounts at local quilt shops! Check out the Austin Fabric Shop Info Page for discounts.
- Membership card
Want to join us as a guest? We welcome guests! Your first meeting is free. Your second meeting costs $5, and this price cannot be applied to a membership. At the third meeting, we ask that you join the Guild.
- Dues will not be refunded or prorated beyond schedule listed above.